The target of the Kaduna State Government is to build a vibrant ICT sector that will support industrial development and trigger economic growth.
Policies and programs are being implemented to encourage startups in the sector. Deliberate efforts are also being made to transform Kaduna into regional ICT hub.
Government is ready to support ICT startups and corporations in the following areas:
- Laying of about 100KM metro optic fibre infrastructure to support internet
- ICT hubs and manpower development
- ICT e-learning solutions for public and private schools
- Data Centers and Internet Exchange Points for Northern Nigeria
- Business Process Outsourcing