The Kaduna State Investment Promotion Agency (KADIPA) is a One-Stop Investment Centre for business and investments.
As part of our duties, we facilitate Investment in the State by coordinating the activities of all MDAs in business environment. Our approach ensures the realization of the maximum benefits of policies and regulations in the state.
We have a reputation of providing streamlined, efficient and transparent services to our clients with a view to reducing the cost of doing business in the State. Within the short period of our existence, we have perfected mechanism that shortens and simplifies administrative procedures for the issuance of business approvals, permits and licenses and company
All the investors that have walked through our doors can testify to our premium for quality service delivery.
- Initiate promote , facilitate, and coordinate investments through PPP’s, privatization &commercialization.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategy and action plans to attract and facilitate new investments .
- Monitor evaluation, implementation, execution and delivery of projects as contained in investment agreements.
- To foster economic sustainable goal and create jobs opportunities.
- Plan and organise targeted promotional activities including tours, road shows, etc.
- Source for financing from various sources to support investments in the State.
- Assist in capacity building/training in investment promotion and facilitation.
The Kadipa board consists of high profile individuals with diverse backgrounds in both the private and the public sector in compliance with the KADIPA Law of 2015.
The board is Chaired by Her Excellency, Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe , the Deputy Governor of Kaduna State. Other members are:
- His Highness, Muhammadu Sanusi II – Vice-Chairman
- Balarabe Abbas Lawal – Secretary to the State Government
- Bariatu Y. Mohammed – Head of Service
- Jimi Lawal – Senior Adviser-Counsellor
- Aisha Dikko – Attorney-General of Kaduna State
- Idris Nyam – Commissioner, Business, Innovation & Technology
- Fausat Ibikunle – Commissioner, Housing & Urban Development
- Thomas Gyang – Commissioner, Planning & Budget Commission
- Farida Dankaka – KADCCIMA
- Amal Hassan – Private Sector
- Hafiz Bayero – MD, Kaduna Markets Development Company
- Altine Jibrin – Director-General, KADGIS
- Umma Aboki – Executive Secretary, KADIPA