The massive population growth being witnessed in Kaduna State has placed public infrastructure under serious pressure. Urbanization and Industrialization has caused rapid growth in the number of inhabitants in the urban centers of the State leading to shortage of quality and affordable housing.
With the ongoing urban renewal project of the State Government, proper planning of the cities and massive infrastructural development are going to take center stage in our quest to transform Kaduna into a world class city.
The aim of the Government is to make Kaduna comfortable for all its inhabitants.
Government acknowledges the fact that infrastructural development is best achieved in partnership with the private sector and as such will welcome proposals for:
- Development of mass housing schemes
- Construction of roads and bridges
- Development of shopping malls and parking facilities
- Development of Warehousing facilities
- Construction of Education and Agricultural facilities