The Kaduna State Investment Promotion Agency (KADIPA) is a One-Stop Investment Centre for business and investments.
As part of our duties, we facilitate Investment in the State by coordinating the activities of all MDAs in business environment. Our approach ensures the realization of the maximum benefits of policies and regulations in the state.
We have a reputation of providing streamlined, efficient and transparent services to our clients with a view to reducing the cost of doing business in the State. Within the short period of our existence, we have perfected mechanism that shortens and simplifies administrative procedures for the issuance of business approvals, permits and licenses and company
All the investors that have walked through our doors can testify to our premium for quality service delivery.
- Initiate promote , facilitate, and coordinate investments through PPP’s, privatization &commercialization.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategy and action plans to attract and facilitate new investments .
- Monitor evaluation, implementation, execution and delivery of projects as contained in investment agreements.
- To foster economic sustainable goal and create jobs opportunities.
- Plan and organise targeted promotional activities including tours, road shows, etc.
- Source for financing from various sources to support investments in the State.
- Assist in capacity building/training in investment promotion and facilitation.
The Kadipa board consists of high profile individuals with diverse backgrounds in both the private and the public sector in compliance with the KADIPA Law of 2015.
The board is headed by His Excellency, Mr Barnabas Bala, the Deputy Governor of Kaduna State. Other members are:
- Vice Chairman
- The Commissioner of Agriculture
- The Commissioner for Works, Housing and Transport
- The Commissioner of Justice and Attorney General
- The Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy titles
- Secretary to the State Government
- The Head of State Civil Service
- The Special Adviser to the Governor on Economic Matters
- The Director General responsible for Land Matters
- The President of the Kaduna Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture
- Four (4) Persons, two of whom shall be women, to be chosen from various professional backgrounds
- The Executive Secretary of the Kaduna Investment Promotion Agency who is the Secretary of the Board.